As a way to involve people in the Pure Speculation year round, as well as a way to fund more cool activities, the Society now offers memberships on a yearly basis. So what does a Pure Speculation Society Membership give you? While we’ll tweak things as required, right now your membership fee gets you the following:
- Half-price admission to any Pure Spec run event throughout the year (we’re planning to run 4-5, not including the Festival which is free);
- A shiny membership card with your name and renewal date on it;
- A monthly newsletter, emailed to your inbox, with all the Pure Spec goings on;
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting (usually held in November each year), allowing you to have a voice in the direction the festival takes;
- Early access to submit your ideas for festival programming and to book space in the Artist and Vendor hall;
- A special Pure Spec promotional item (or items), unique to members and distributed at the AGM (if you have to miss the AGM, we’ll still get it to you, don’t worry)
- Other cool things we come up with or get access to (Sometimes we’re offered free tickets to events, for instance, which we’d share with members first. Or we will have special Member discounts throughout the year).
The current price of a Pure Speculation Society Membership is $20, good for one year from date of purchase. You can buy yours by credit card or PayPal by using the button below. We’ll also have them for sale at the festival; we accept cash or credit card only, please.